Ya, I know... I am just plain horrible at updating. There is no excuse for it, other than the fact that I just don't have that much going on.
I need to catch back up on my Thankful Thursdays, and I plan to do that, buttttt, my other excuse for not updating that I am really trying to spend less time on the ole' interweb. I know, not very conducive to a successful blog, but I'm trying.
Let's get right into my lack of stuff going on, with a thoroughly unexciting update on the goals I set at the beginning of the year.
1. Lose 25 Pounds - HAHAHAHA, I think I've lost 5, which is something, but really... I could be making a better effort. I've lost the last 3 since I started back to work full time, so hopefully that keeps working.
2. Read 25 books - I'm actually doing pretty well on this one.
Here's what I've read thus far:
Sookie Stackhouse Novel 8
Sookie Stackhouse Novel 9
Percy Jackson and The Olympians - The Lightning Thief
... I think that's it... but I'm pretty much on track, I think.
3. Take my GRE's and apply for a Masters program - no.. just no.
4. Get (and stay) pregnant (for 9 months... then bring home a baby) - hmmm, lemme check... no annnddd no. No progress, no pregnancy, no money... no
5. Get Myself Back to Church - I've been attending a bible study, but have yet to get back to an actual service... I am sooo antisocial!!
6. Be An Infertility Awareness Advocate - Every gosh darn day!! I haven't made any really awesome, world changing steps with this, but it is something that I talk about, and hopefully I've helped at least one person become more aware.
7. Start My Book - Still no... I mean, I have some materials and even a concept map of sorts, but nothing further.
And there ya have it. My very uninteresting update.
Other random things...
I've started to crochet a scarf (woo hoo!). I actually learned to crochet a couple of years ago, but never really pursued it, now with some free time on my hands it just seemed like the thing to do. I've got about 2.5-3 feet of a cute gray scarf happening. Hopefully I finish it.
Today I found a new obsession... ancestry dot com... thanks to Kate for introducing me to this hour wasting awesomeness :)
And a final word (or words)... being out of school is strange. Just working, with no studying or homework or paper grading is crazy!!! So much free time!!!
I am loving it! lol.
I actually have a really good blog to write, but it'll take time and emotions, so I am saving it.
I've noticed that a lot of times this blog is just one big ol' pity party, so I've decided to create a new weekly blog called TH...
Well, I am quickly approaching my 6 week mark, and am feeling just as crazy as I have been since I got my BFP. I am trying as hard as I can...
Hello from Mommy-land. It is totally UNREAL to have this perfect little guy in my life. I've been wanting to update for a while, but I ...
Here's a full body rash as a welcome gift. Yea... because what every pregnant woman needs is more crazy medical shiznit. On Monday or T...
Well hi there folks! So, I can't really say that I have anything new to say about adoption, or foster/adoption (which is still what we ...
Oh, gosh... I am the worst at blogging lol... My plan was to update every time we got a new test result, and alas, I have failed horribly. W...
Our little Pumpkin Seed! I think I can finally breathe... a little. This was definitely the best Valentine's Day gift I could ever ...
Drake Patrick 10/7/11 3:33pm 8lbs 7oz, 20.5in long I'm totally in love :D I'll update more later this week.
Well, things yesterday went off without a hitch. The only crappy part was that Hubby wasn't able to be with me during the IUI, darn wor...
Baby!! Hello!!! Today is October the 4th! Today you should be bursting forth into the world!! But alas, you are staying put. I almost don...