I decided that at the very least I should update some of my goals, since I am still working on most of them :D
1. Lose 25 pounds: I'm glad I'm starting with this one, because I have been kicking butt on this goal. In the last weekish, while AF has been here, things have been up and down, but the week before that I had a couple incredible weigh-ins, and I'm sticking to those.
2. Read 25 books: I'm kind of sucking at this, but I'm planning on getting back on track, especially since it's summer, and my job isn't going to involve a lot of planning. I think I've read about 10. I need to get back to Healing Mind, Healthy Woman (sent to me by the fabulous Melissa over at Banking On It). I know it's going to be really good, but I need to get back to actually reading it... which might mean dealing with my issues... ahhh!
3. Take my GREs and apply for a Masters program: nopedy nope nope
4. Get and stay pregnant: no, you have not missed that post... no treatments in site.
5. Get myself back to church: no... I haven't had the drive I know I should to get back there. I finished up that bible study, but haven't gotten back into another :(
(this goal update is actually making me more depressed lol)
6. Infertility Awareness: I haven't made the huge advances I'd like to, but I'm definitely out there talking about it, making people aware of the issues, so that's a plus.
7. Start my book: no, not yet, but I am taking the advice from the other Melissa over at Stirrup Queens, who is doing a little blog series about being published :D
8. Become a little more domestic (haha): Okay, so I am now the proud owner of an amazing garden. I planted it a couple months ago, and it is just amazing!! I will post pictures soonish. Also, along with the occasional crochet order, I JUST (JUSSSTTT) fished my mom's sewing machine out of our garage (apparently it was living in our garage with a bunch of her other stuff, who knew) and I am excited to make an apron, or a quilt, or some other crafty crap. I swear, not being able to fulfill my goal of motherhood has made me want to do hells of other woman stuff. It's disturbing.
Well, I actually have a couple other things I think I want to write about, but I don't want this post to be insanely long and (more) boring, so I'll stop here for now. Thanks to those of you who are still reading!!
Byeee Lovelies :D