Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ummm, Hello?

Baby!! Hello!!! Today is October the 4th! Today you should be bursting forth into the world!! But alas, you are staying put. I almost don't blame you. It's gotten a bit cold outside over the last couple of days, and I am sure you are nice and snuggly and warm. But, you move so much, all the time, and you would have SO much more room if you were out here. More room than you can even imagine... and there are blankets, so you could be snuggly and warm too!! We are anxiously awaiting you baby boy!! Take pity on your poor parents and show up soon!!
So, yea... still pregnant. I feel crappy, but not horrrrrible. I think I could definitely feel worse. Mostly I'm just impatient!! I mean, come on kiddo!! We waited forever for you, don't make us wait PAST when you should arrive! I haven't really gone crazy with the "how to induce yourself" stuff. Mostly I've just been eating some spicy foods, walking and sitting on the exercise ball. I know there are other things I could be doing, so maybe I'm not desperate enough... or I don't think I'm lucky enough for those things to work. One of those.
I have an appointment on Thursday, and my fear is that I won't have any progression past where I was before (1cm and 60% in case you forgot). I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd be sad. I'm not sure if they'll discuss induction at that point, or just say they'll see me in a week. I guess we'll see.
Here's a pic from today... hopefully the last weekly pregnancy pic I'll take!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts