Monday, February 7, 2011

5w5d - Still Crazy

Well, I am quickly approaching my 6 week mark, and am feeling just as crazy as I have been since I got my BFP. I am trying as hard as I can to just enjoy this, but it's nearly impossible. My biggest fear, other than nothing on the ultrasound in ONE WEEK, is that all my symptoms are just from the progesterone suppositories (yuck) that I'm taking 2 times a day. I try to convince myself that this probably isn't very likely, but it's hard to believe myself sometimes :)

I will say that I have at least been reading WTE, and downloaded their little tracker app, and have looked at some other baby related stuff so that I can enjoy this potential little pumpkin seed a little bit. I think that if the ultrasound next week goes well I'll be able to breathe a little easier. I'm sure I'll be a stress case still, but at least I'll have had my "see it to believe it" moment.

So, at just under 6 weeks, this is what I've got going on.

A baby: The size of a sweet pea (awww)

Symptoms: Most noticeable - crazy boob soreness (yowza), and gas. Bad gas... bad gas cramps. Bad gas cramps waking me up at all hours of the night and making me take lots of a gas x. Other symptoms - VERY mild waves of nausea, HUNGRYYYYY all the time, peeing lots, tired a lot, bloated.

Emotions: All over the place. "Emtional" should probably be in the symptoms list, but I think part of it has to do with the hormones, and the other part is just general pregnancy stress.

A Husband: I think he's doing alright. He's excited, but trying not to be. I want him to enjoy it though.

An Ultrasound: NEXT MONDAY!!! AHHH!! Praying praying praying that we see a little bean in there!

2 comments:

  1. Counting down with you to your u/s, can't wait to hear the great news! =)

    Hang in there, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feb 14th for the US you can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts