Monday, February 14, 2011

Behold...



Our little Pumpkin Seed!


I think I can finally breathe... a little.

This was definitely the best Valentine's Day gift I could ever have hoped for.
I am measuring at 6w6d, which is exactly what I am supposed to be. We got to hear the little sprout's heartbeat, which was cruising along at 126.

I know we still aren't out of the woods. It's early. I know this is still a touch and go time... but at least we've got some more hope.

I signed up for my prenatal class, and now I need to choose and OBGYN.

OH... and my estimated due date is October 4th... Yay for all the holidays falling during maternity leave!!

I'll update more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeee Haw! Whoopee and a very Happy Valentines Day to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little pumpkin seed already!

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts