Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Step Forward!

I have an appointment on Wednesday!! It's a "re-consult", but may also end up being my beginning of cycle appointment, since AF is due to arrive any day now. I am hoping hoping hoping that as of Wednesday-ish we will be officially cycling again!!! We'll see how the week pans out :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Is That Opportunity I Hear Knocking?

Wow. I am the ABSOLUTE worst at blogging. If I ever manage to have a baby in the future, just assume the blog is done, because I'm already proving I can't maintain it, lol.

Good news is actually abundant right now, although every day I'm afraid it'll get somehow jinxed and we'll be back to the land of crapola haha.

First and foremost, I think we may starting treatment THIS MONTH!! WHAT??? Yea, I said it, THIS. MONTH. I'm at about CD8 right now, and man, I cannot wait until AF shows. Hopefully all goes well, and we'll be cycling very soon :)

Other super good news, the Husband is working, and happy!! Both of those are amazing because it's been a long time since he was either of those. We are both a little wary of the holidays, especially since my stepsister is expecting her baby here within the month. BUT again, hopefully once we are cycling, it'll be a little easier to handle.

Other work related... I think I'll actually have a job for the rest of the year, wooo hoo!! The teacher I am currently working for (while she's on maternity leave, obviously) only wants to come back 40%, so that'd leave me teaching the other 60% in the class, which is amazing. I would be pretty darn devastated to leave my group of kiddos at this point.

As far as my new years goals... I'm meeting many of them, I think.

-I've lost about 25 pounds in the last year and a half
-I haven't read 25 books, because I keep reading the SAME ones over and over lol.
-I don't know how domestic I've become... I've done some fancy cooking, and a bunch of gardening, but not very much crocheting (I want to get back to that)
-I am almost done with my first semester of my MASTERS which is really exciting, although I wish I could put a bit more into it.

I can't say that that much else is going on. It's busy, but in a good way. I CAN NOT WAIT to start treatments!! Wish me luck!! I'll write more about our plan and our donor when I actually figure that part out, haha.

OH!! A big CONGRATS to Kate over at Steady as it Comes, who welcomed her BEAUTIFUL baby boy, Griffin, into the world this past week! FINALLY!!!!

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts