Thursday, December 31, 2009

Without The Breakdown... Hopefully.

Dear 2009,
You have made my life a living Hell. Never have I had a worse year. Never have I cried so much, and been so unsure about everything happening to me. You suck 2009, you really, really suck.

Get Out!!

**********

Dear 2010,
I'm really counting on you. Please don't let me down. Please help me to find my place. Help me to not feel alone, and to not feel bitter. Help Husband get back to his job, and therefore back to some semblance of happiness. I don't want much, just the normal things that most people have in life.

Hoping For the Best,
Tori






happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Here, here!

    *Toasting to your 2010 wish*

    I hope it happens for you soon friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts