Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11 Weeks

These posts are getting more and more boring. So much so that I skipped a WEEK!! Great, I'll have nothing to remember 10 weeks, haha.

So, like I was saying. Nothing is really new. Same symptoms, same fears, same insane countdown until the 21st, which is only 6 days away!!!

I'm terrified. Beyond terrified... I keep thinking that something will go horribly wrong at the ultrasound. I have no real reason to think that, but I think it's impossible not to.

I will definitely post next week... hopefully with some new pictures of the tiny fetus that seems to be getting to all the food that I eat before I do, leaving me constantly starving.

1 comment:

  1. That little hungry fetus will be happy and wiggly on Monday. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts