Wednesday, March 2, 2011

9 weeks

These are going to be some boring posts for a while. Sorry.

Nothing new and exciting is happening. I'm just going along, trying to keep positive. It's really hard. I want to be happy and sure about this pregnancy, but mostly I'm just depressed. I'm really hoping that things will change one I'm out of my first trimester. My first trimester which, by the way, seems like it's 10000000 weeks long rather than just 12 (or 14 depending on what you are going by).

As far as symptoms...
-Nausea, mainly in the evenings, or when I let myself get too hungry
-CRAZY vivid dreams!! Like super real and mega crazy. Things like leading a tribe of people away from a volcano, or riding a giraffe though a field of foam shapes. Sometimes very realistic also, but mostly just strange.
-Headaches... I'm prone to these anyway, so I'm not sure that this is just pregnancy
-Fatigue. Can I just sleep all the time???
-Emotions. Embarrassing crazy emotions... Crying for 20 minutes after yelling for 10 minutes at my husband for stupid stuff. Poor guy.
-Restless Legs. Not bad, but another thing I've had issues with before. I haven't had too bad of a problem with it over the last year... until the last couple of weeks. Not sure whether it's the pregnancy, or the nervousness that comes with it.
- Shortness of breath/awareness of breath. This is a weird one. I guess I've heard of it in early pregnancy. When I'm laying down I feel this the most. Suddenly it feels like breathing through my nose isn't enough. I almost HAVE to breath through my mouth to feel like I'm getting enough air. It's not scary, just interesting.
-Sore boobs. Real sore. Nuff said.

Other than all that fun stuff, I'm just going crazy waiting for my ultrasound which isn't until the 21st!!! ahhhh!!! I'll also be 12 weeks then, so that'll be milestones of all kinds :)

Oh... and someone who is "in the know" told me I looked like I was "starting to show" today. No no... I'm just getting fat. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts