Saturday, April 9, 2011

15 weeks

So, I've decided that not enough is going on to be doing a post each week. I mean, I could write about stuff... but it would getting boring faster than it already does.

Right now I'm just really darn happy to be safely out of the first trimester. Even though I am still a bit of a stress case, it is a lot of weight off my shoulders :)

As far as symptoms, the only ones that are really bugging me are the crazy dreams, and the lack of sleeping. I don't know if my dreams are waking me up... or if I just can't sleep and the fatigue is giving me crazy dreams... I don't know. It's not fun though.

Other than that most everything else has either dissipated or completed gone. My boobs aren't hurting too bad anymore, although I have gone up a full cup size, with no indication that the growing will stop. Also I'm still peeing a lot, but that isn't really annoying, it just is.

Best thing to happen in the last couple of weeks... the arrival of the fetal doppler that I bought off ebay, lol. It's so very nice to just hear the little babe-a-roo's heartbeat tickin' away. I try not to do it everyday... but that's difficult. Luckily I can hear it really quickly at this point, so it only takes about 2 minutes, and doesn't consume my entire day... because if it took that long, I'd totally let it.

Here is my new belly pic. It's a couple days before 15 weeks is officially here, but I felt compelled to take it today :)

Photobucket


It's still not super impressive, but I think I'm almost to the point where I look a little more than just suddenly fat. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll actually get an actual "wow, there's a baby in there" type belly :)

2 comments:

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts