Well, I guess I'll start out by saying that I've had some health stuff come up... of course. Nothing is easy, and I don't expect it to be. I'm going to hold off on posting more about the stuff going on until I know more about it. Good news... we don't need to cancel the cycle. The testing, and even it's potential results shouldn't affect treatment or pregnancy. Still scary, but I'm honestly trying not to stress much until I've got some definite answers.
On to more exciting, or at least, less depressing stuff...
My fabulous, wonderful, awesome.... 2011 New Years Resolutions
Although I can't say that I fully met all of last years resolutions, having them here kept me a little more accountable.
LAST year my goals were...
1)Lose 25 pounds - I believe I lost about 15 since Jan, maybe 20. 24 total since I started to trying to lose weight 1.5 years ago. I'm feeling like I'm at a totally healthy weight now :)
2) Read 25 books... I didn't keep track of this well...I was darn close, if not there
3) Start Masters - Yup
4) Get and stay pregnant - obviously not :(
5) Get back to church - no, although I'm feeling decent spiritually
6) Be an infertility awareness advocate - not as much as I would have liked
7) Start my book - no.
1) Read 25 books in this, my 25th year. I'm already on book number 4. Have I mentioned that I got a Kindle yet?? If not, I did, and I love it.
2) Maintain a healthy weight. Right now I hover around 135-137. I want to keep it that way until I'm pregnant. Then I just want to maintain something healthy.
3) On that note... bring home a baby. Not really sure if I can resolve myself to do that anymore than I already have... but I will darn sure try :)
4) Graduate from my Masters program. I should be done in December... If I get pregnant and am due in fall/winter...that should be really interesting.
5) Attend professional development for teaching
6) Have a 2011-2012 contracted teaching job
7) Start my book... can't give that one up.
8) Keep staying crafty. I am LOVING crocheting, and wish I did it more. It's fun, and relaxing
9) all that other boring crap, lol... keep my house clean, eat healthy, blah blah blah. Stuff everyone wants to be better at :)
So, there ya have it. Those are my goals. I'm going to add a little widget about the books I've read :)
As for this cycle.
-Tonight (CD8) is my last night of Femara
-Approx. Sun-Tues (CD9-11) Bravelle/Menopur injections
-Approx. Tuesday HCG Trigger
-Approx. Thurs Donor IUI #4
I go in Monday morning for a follie scan. I'll post what I find out then :)
Hope everyone is having a productive and happy new year <3
Hello from Mommy-land. It is totally UNREAL to have this perfect little guy in my life. I've been wanting to update for a while, but I ...
I've noticed that a lot of times this blog is just one big ol' pity party, so I've decided to create a new weekly blog called TH...
Well, I am quickly approaching my 6 week mark, and am feeling just as crazy as I have been since I got my BFP. I am trying as hard as I can...
Here's a full body rash as a welcome gift. Yea... because what every pregnant woman needs is more crazy medical shiznit. On Monday or T...
Well hi there folks! So, I can't really say that I have anything new to say about adoption, or foster/adoption (which is still what we ...
Oh, gosh... I am the worst at blogging lol... My plan was to update every time we got a new test result, and alas, I have failed horribly. W...
Our little Pumpkin Seed! I think I can finally breathe... a little. This was definitely the best Valentine's Day gift I could ever ...
Well, things yesterday went off without a hitch. The only crappy part was that Hubby wasn't able to be with me during the IUI, darn wor...
Drake Patrick 10/7/11 3:33pm 8lbs 7oz, 20.5in long I'm totally in love :D I'll update more later this week.
Baby!! Hello!!! Today is October the 4th! Today you should be bursting forth into the world!! But alas, you are staying put. I almost don...