Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Being Hopeless...

is apparently what I need so that things have a chance of working out, lol.

I got a call from my RE yesterday (while we were at Disneyland, woo hoo) that they'd be able to see me today, CD5, to start my cycle.
I went in this morning, and got things all set up. I am going to be doing a combination cycle of Femara and Bravelle, which is new, but I'm sure will be fine.
It's crazy that next week I'll be having my IUI... I had totally written off the chance of anything working out this month. I think that worked out for the best actually. We went to Disneyland without the stress of starting meds or anything treatment related. It was really nice to just hang out. It rained, at times it poured, but overall it was a great time. We ate delicious food, and saw World of Color, and had a hilariously (albeit mildly painful) ride on California Screamin' in the rain.
GOOD TIMES... and now hopefully a successful cycle... maybe....

3 comments:

  1. see!!?? and there you are - IF land is crazy and full of exceptions - happy IUI to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2011 is going to be our year, T.

    Because IT. HAS. TO. BE!

    Hugs, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm so glad you get to cycle!!! sending tons of positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts