Sunday, February 13, 2011

6w5d (almost)

I'm actually still on 6 weeks, 4 days, but it's night so I'm close.

Tomorrow morning at 9:30am I'll have my first ultrasound.

I'm terrified.

I just keep thinking that nothing will be in there. I have no reason to think that, but I just can't get it out of my mind.

If it goes well it'll be the best Valentine's Day EVER... if not... then the worst.

To add to all that fun I have a GNARLY cold!! I'm a teacher, so of course I have to expect that some of the little sickly children will rub their sickly little germies on me. BUT, I do not need this right now.

I am thinking about getting in the shower to get rid of some snot, hahaha... that's TMI, but who cares. I need to get it out.

Hopefully I will sleep well tonight, although honestly I haven't been sleeping well at all. Between my boobs hurting when I toss and turn and the CRAZY dreams I've been having... sleep has not been my friend.

Don't get me wrong here, I am so very happy that I am getting to experience pregnancy. I am totally fine with the nausea that comes and goes at the strangest of times, and I'm also fine with the non stop gas!!

I think that if tomorrow goes well that I'll be able to breathe A LITTLE. I know the next fews weeks are still going to be rocky... and by next few weeks I mean the next 33 give or take. Haha.

I'm realizing that this post is ALLLLL over the place. So, I'm just going to go sit in some warm water and then try to sleep.

Good night!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed that you have an AMAZING valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for at least one little heartbeat in there on this heart day!

    ReplyDelete

My Aunt Jane Knows More Than My RE ----- I stole this from C :D

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts